Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you think of what these sick monsters did to this poor child?

Options
  • 16-02-2012 4:54pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 53 ✭✭

IMHO it's pure negligence, plain and simple, and these filthy hippies deserve HARSH punishment.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44488781...ds-baby-death/

should feeding a child a vegan diet be illegal?? I think so, it should be illegal to be vegan until you are 18 and make your own choice ..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,056 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

as a filthy hippy i say F** You

• Registered Users Posts: 17,045 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

You have made some pretty ridiculous statements there.

Maybe it should be illegal to feed a child meat or non human dairy until they are old enough to make an informed choice.

And WTF is your "filthy hippie" nonsense about?

Those people deserve to be punished for failing to care properly for an infant in their care. It has absolutely nothing to do with veganism, vegetarianism or hippieness.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

But it doesn't appear to be the actually diet that resulted in the childs death. They said that fact is that the child was starved to death as it was just not fed enough - period.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

@OP - You've already posted this in the Vegan & Vegetarian forum (which I've since moved to Humanities). Do not post the same thread across multiple fora. This topic is not a Food & Drink topic - as per the charter.

@Ash.J.Williams - Banned for a week for personal abuse.

Closed.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement