Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place in town to buy Munster gear

• 16-02-2012 5:20pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 94 ✭✭

:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,897 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

:confused:

The Munster Store, O'Connell Street or at Thomond Park

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Gleeson's Sports Scene on Upper William Street have some good stuff too.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭constantg

there's a 25% off sale in Limerick Sports Store at the moment, on William Street. They're seriously helpful in there.

Case in point, I bought my dad a retirement present of a current 2011-2012 jersey in there and i got 1/4 off the price (€62 down to about €48 or so) and then he said he preferred the coats they had. Felt a little tricky going in (you know how shops can be about things in sales), but no problem whatsoever, just bring it in with the tag and the receipt and you're grand.

Came in the next day, dealt with someone else and they were exactly the same story; there was even a fiver extra owing on the coat (€7 versus the jersey's €62) and she said 'sure, buy yourself the first pint out of it!'

Honestly lads and lassies, could not have been nicer and they're really restored my confidence in the City Centre for shopping! I will DEFINITELY be giving them business in the near future!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

another vote for Limerick Sports Store - always good service. they know their customers well and Siobhan in the runners section is excellent.

Advertisement