Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Tournament / DEEv2

Options
  • 16-02-2012 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

http://www.decerto.net/v4/index.php?.../#post-2192725

Just putting it here to inform the Irish about the upcoming planned lan, Read the link for more information and question's can be posted in this thread or decerto's thread.
    I do not represent this organisation

I would like to know who would be interested in a fifa tournament in the venue on one of them dates if there is space. I would think entry would be 25 Euro or 30 Euro at the door with a large scale going to the prize fund.

If we could form a list that I could give to the organiser it would be great.
    Only genuine interest please

1.Adam Johnston (Skerries)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Link doesn't work ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Here's a working link that he posted: http://www.decerto.net/v4/index.php?threads/update-deev2-dublin-esports-event-v2-interest.76205/#post-2192725

However, the ONLY mention of FIFA is "FIFA has NOT been confirmed, and it doesn't look like it will be." Not sure why it's the only game the OP is posting about...

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 28 AdamJ1

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    However, the ONLY mention of FIFA is "FIFA has NOT been confirmed, and it doesn't look like it will be." Not sure why it's the only game the OP is posting about...
    To see if there would be interest for them to set up a section as I know the console organizer . Also if you think 4 irish people are going to go and do semi-decent at that event you are wrong(At mw3)

Advertisement