Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Single Player Game Recommendations???

• 16-02-2012 7:03pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok, I am gonna be moving to my own place in the next few weeks and I would imagine my net will take a few weeks before I get it up and running. So in the meantime I am going to need some games to keep me occupied that are single player with good stories etc.

I have dark souls so I would imagine that will frustrate me a lot so what games would you recommend?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

The three uncharted, ratchet and clank a crack in time, red dead redemption spring to mind.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

cloud493 wrote: »
    The three uncharted, ratchet and clank a crack in time, red dead redemption spring to mind.

I have the first Uncharted and for some reason I didn't like it al that much.

Red Dead Redemption looks good alright, might pick up the GOTY edition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Uncharted 2 and 3 are much better(in my opinion) :3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

assasins creed 2 brotherhood, and revelations

mgs trilogy

castlevania(one of the best games available imo)

enslaved(see above)

uhh fallout and skyrim

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

All of the above plus Heavy Rain, Portal, Mass Effect 2 and if you like final fantasy theres a new one just released

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Skyrim, it will take over your life however. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

Dead Space 1 + 2. Perfect for playing alone at night in the dark. Nappy optional ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 peadar91

If you'd like a game to keep you going for months I'd recommend Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas. But other great single player games that aren't as long like Uncharted 1,2,3, any Ratched and Clank game, Rainbow Six: Vegas, Dead Space 1,2, Bioshock 1,2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Infamous 1 & 2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Batman AA and AC, Burnout Paradise maybe, Darksiders, Red Faction Guerilla etc etc.

Advertisement