Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stone supplier

• 16-02-2012 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to do a dry stone wall for a small area but I'm having trouble sourcing smaller quantities of stone.

I need maybe 2m squared of stone but so fair all I've found is 4m squared on offer.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Ophiopogon wrote: »
    I'm looking to do a dry stone wall for a small area but I'm having trouble sourcing smaller quantities of stone.

I need maybe 2m squared of stone but so fair all I've found is 4m squared on offer.

Any suggestions?

Donedeal,building material section.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 hbarstone

yes done seal search building stone, bags for sale average per bag 3.5 sq mtr
    but can vary, messsage me where you located and i give you local supplier as many supplier not be interested supply one bag due to transport cost

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

Thanks lads think I may have found a place out in Tallaght that will spilt a pallet for me. Going out later to have a look.

Advertisement