Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from the radio forum..by bard ..

Options
  • 16-02-2012 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭

This particular ,bard,has been banning people off the liveline megathread and deleting posts left right and centre for extremely scant reasons,all last week,since he came on modding after an extremely long period away.

No one was banned b4 this week,for ages,people were having a laugh and all was going well.

Now many have been banned. I was given a permenant ban for made up reason. He tells me im a re reg,which im not.

Then thinks better of it

Why is a person who works on a nationwide radio talkshow allowed to work as a mod on a radio forum?

This simply doesnt make sense...and will obviously cause a conflict of interest.

I know many others have had ridiculous dealings with this bard mod.

Seriously someone should look into this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Can you please clarify for me are you taking a pop at the forums moderator or do you wish to appeal a ban which was given to you.

If the former, then you should read the notice at the top of this forum. If the latter then can you please state the basis on which you wish to appeal your ban.

Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭nosey guy

AnCatDubh wrote: »
    Can you please clarify for me are you taking a pop at the forums moderator or do you wish to appeal a ban which was given to you.

If the former, then you should read the notice at the top of this forum. If the latter then can you please state the basis on which you wish to appeal your ban.

Thank you.

He gave me a permanant ban for being a re reg,which i am not.

I have sent him many messages ,but to no avail.

I would be happy if this can be looked into,as i feel im not getting fair treatment at all.

As for all the other stuff,thats up to people to decide .
    Im not having a pop at anyone just questioning the sense in employing a person working in radio as a radio mod.

thank you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The OP is now sitebanned for being a re-reg, so this is being closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement