Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Wars Old Republic

Options
  • 16-02-2012 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

Why is it €75?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Thats the Deluxe edition on Origin. I got it(standard) for €40 in HMV Dundrum

• Registered Users Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭Corvo

Will it be released on consoles, namely Xbox?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Will it be released on consoles, namely Xbox?

Nope, no console release planned.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

Kiith wrote: »
    Nope, no console release planned.

I have played DCUO on the PS3 and while the basic interface works well, communication with other players is a bitch. I would only play an MMO so that I can interact with other players which just doesn't work when most people don't have a keyboard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

sarumite wrote: »
    I have played DCUO on the PS3 and while the basic interface works well, communication with other players is a bitch. I would only play an MMO so that I can interact with other players which just doesn't work when most people don't have a keyboard.

Then don't play swtor full stop :P it's a single player game with trolls included.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,128 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Limericks wrote: »
    Then don't play swtor full stop :P it's a single player game with trolls included.

Trolls like yourself?
    Its not a single player game, yes you can choose to play singleplayer if you want but your gonna miss out on group content and specifically any end game pve also the game is alot more fun to play with friends.
    Also this is the wrong forum for this it should be moved to the old republic forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

VinLieger wrote: »
    Trolls like yourself?
    Its not a single player game, yes you can choose to play singleplayer if you want but your gonna miss out on group content and specifically any end game pve also the game is alot more fun to play with friends.
    Also this is the wrong forum for this it should be moved to the old republic forum

Nope, furthest thing from a troll, my view is that of many others also. I have been playing mmo's for more than a decade now and couldn't tell you how many I have played. the game feels like a single player game. The world should not be instanced.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,128 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Limericks wrote: »
    Nope, furthest thing from a troll, my view is that of many others also. I have been playing mmo's for more than a decade now and couldn't tell you how many I have played. the game feels like a single player game. The world should not be instanced.

Ill agree with you there making the huge enviornments and then instancing the **** out of them so they are empty was a big mistake, but i still think calling it a single player is simplyfying the problems a bit much

Advertisement