Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I love my pet because......

• 16-02-2012 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭

Well, I should say pets, because they're all dogs, and I love them beacuse they are not people, and the only sh&t you get from them comes out their a&&holes and not their mouths.

And when you clean it up, it's gone forever and not brought up for further analysis.....not feeling the love for people t:Dday

May I ask what you love about your creature of choice.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

I love my cats because they roam freely and come back to me when there done. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭gud4u

I love it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭loconnor1001

gud4u wrote: »
    Well, I should say pets, because they're all dogs, and I love them beacuse they are not people, and the only sh&t you get from them comes out their a&&holes and not their mouths.

And when you clean it up, it's gone forever and not brought up for further analysis.....not feeling the love for people t:Dday

May I ask what you love about your creature of choice.

I totally agree!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

...they don't judge, if your pissing them off at least their honest with you and will give you a little swipe with a paw and a filthy look instead of going behind your back and b*tching about you, they don't care what your cooking tastes like, if you come home from a crappy day at work you always have a furry face happy to see you. But most of all THEY'RE NOT HUMAN!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Roxbb

I love my 3 dogs because they give me unconditional love to them I am their world and they love me just the way I am....all they expect from me is food, warmth, safety, play & of course love :)
    All of which I am more than happy to provide as I can never repay them for the happiest they bring to my life...

Not feeling the human love today either :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

I love my cat because he always wakes me up on time in the morning singing for his breakfast and greets me with purring when I get home from work.

I love my dog because no matter how crap my day is I feel better in the knowledge that I start and end every single one with adoring Westie hugs and kisses.

Because I love my pets, I do my duty and keep them both safe so we can continue to enrich each others lives. I sleep soundly at night safe in the knowledge that I won't be outside the next day scraping their remains off a public road they've been laminated across due to my own negligence!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

I love my Dogs because they are completely non judgemental..... they know when I am feeling low & when my Dad passed away my Goldie just to come & rest his head on my Knee & look up at me..... I love them because you can be in a crap mood & something they do lightens the mood ... I love them because they dont have an " alteriour motive" & genuinely show affection without any reason:)

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭northern lights

Myself and hubbie are unable to have children and our little stray dog has without a doubt made us a 'family' now :-) To see him come on in leaps and bounds from the little skinny, timid thing he was to the bouncy, happy bundle of fun he is now is an absolute joy. He is the best thing that has ever happened to us and we both are totally and utterly unashamedly nuts about him! Corny as it sounds just cannot imagine our lives now without him in it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭boodlesdoodles

I love my dog especially today. Had some bad news about my mother and he's been stuck to my side all day, like he knows I need the distraction of cuddling him. I also love that he is always happy to see me :) and he makes our house a real home!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

I love my cat because he always wakes me up on time in the morning singing for his breakfast and greets me with purring when I get home from work.

I love my dog because no matter how crap my day is I feel better in the knowledge that I start and end every single one with adoring Westie hugs and kisses.

Because I love my pets, I do my duty and keep them both safe so we can continue to enrich each others lives. I sleep soundly at night safe in the knowledge that I won't be outside the next day scraping their remains off a public road they've been laminated across due to my own negligence!

I love my 2 cats,so i got them both neutered got them both there injections,got them both microchipped and spend alot of money every month on food for them,i also let them outside to walk about,one will go off into the field and one will just sit in the garden.This argument has difference of opinions and always will.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭tazwaz

i love my dog because he's a little pet.. always thrilled to see me even if i was only gone from the room 5 mins!! its amazing how they show exactly what they feeling, so unlike us humans most times

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭carleigh

I love my dog because he is like my best friend :) He has been with me for the past 13 years, through school, college, leaving the country, and everytime I came home he met me with a wag of his stumpy little tail and plenty of kisses. But most of all I love him coz he is a little fighter, and even though we will lose him in the not too distant future, I'm grateful for all the good times I've had with him, and the distraction he has provided during the bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

I love my cats as they are like little humans. The three of them sit at the kitchen table(on chairs) waiting for any left overs from cooking. I got a resuce cat last november and its been so rewarding seeing him come out of his shell these last few months. He was in the shelter for 6 months and he before that must of have a terrible life as he was so nervous and spent the first week hiding in the corner jumping at every move, he is now great friends with the other two and they are always *kissing* eachother as they go out or come in the door. It's far too cute:) He is also so cuddly and has almost started to put his head up for some human kisses. I would be lost without them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Zapperzy wrote: »
    ...they don't judge, if your pissing them off at least their honest with you and will give you a little swipe with a paw and a filthy look instead of going behind your back and b*tching about you, they don't care what your cooking tastes like, if you come home from a crappy day at work you always have a furry face happy to see you. But most of all THEY'RE NOT HUMAN!! :D

+1 for that :)

Pets don't know such things as racism, bias, intolerance...that's why I love them.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I love my dog because he puts me in a good mood and can make me smile no matter what kind of day i've had :D And I hope he loves me unconditionally :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭gud4u

Autosport wrote: »
    I love my dog because he puts me in a good mood and can make me smile no matter what kind of day i've had :D And I hope he loves me unconditionally :D

He does.....mine tell me all the time:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

I love my dog because he's always interested in what I'm doing, no matter how boring he'll still follow me around and watch everything I do!
    And he's always excited to see me even if I've only been gone for 5 minutes! :D

Advertisement