Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how do i go about starting the business ?

Options
  • 16-02-2012 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

so im 15 years of age and im wanting to start my own business providing a service to other businesses. the thing im stuck on is if a business asks me about charging vat and taxes what do i do ? im not sure if im abe to register the business in my own name but my dad said that he could register it as part of his business. this is something i would rather not do but if its the only way ill do it. what are the first steps i need to do? all help is welcome :):D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

depends on what sort of business your dad has, if he has a limited company & VAT number then you can just register a business name under his company. This would be by far the easiest way to do it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 29 submachinegun

so im 15 years of age and im wanting to start my own business providing a service to other businesses. the thing im stuck on is if a business asks me about charging vat and taxes what do i do ? im not sure if im abe to register the business in my own name but my dad said that he could register it as part of his business. this is something i would rather not do but if its the only way ill do it. what are the first steps i need to do? all help is welcome :):D

I'm in the same boat but slightly older, need to get outta this country serious bad. I have many a good idea but just can't get my head around the figures and thought of doing it alone. If your Dad can help, take it, would be great to get a mentor like that.

Advertisement