Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Really Need Help! Any ideas for nice wedding venue in antrim/ belfast/ co down

Options
  • 16-02-2012 11:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi Everyone, we really need some advice! We are planning on getting married in June of this year, we have been somewhat let down by the venue we were planning on booking, (deposit was to be placed this week but too many things have set off alarm bells in our heads :eek::eek:). Anyway we would really really appreciate any recommendations for hotels in Belfast or surrounding areas that can host our wedding. We need to start viewing a.s.a.p! There are so many & so little time that some personal advice would be great! We are having a relatively small party, 70 ppl. Thanks in advance! x ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭narkymarky

Not sure what venues are showing at it but theres an alternative wedding show in the Crescent arts centre this weekend (might be Sunday only?). I'm also not too sure just how 'alternative' we're talking about but might be worth a dig?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

OP did you get sorted.

I was going to recommend one of the hastings hotels but I am a bit late.:)

Advertisement