Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dirty fecker

Options
  • 17-02-2012 1:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭

Me niece. She's about 7 or 8 I suppose. Not sure of age but she is old enough to walk and talk but she's still in primary school. I'm guessing 7 or 8. Anyways. Sister was at the lights down be park inn and me neice mentioned some young fella with a group of lads standing beside the traffic lights with his lad hanging out waving it at my neice. Sister didn't see anything, she seen the group of lads and got nervous at the lights when she could head them sniggering and laughing.
    Well fook that, if I caught the little bastard who finds it funny to shake his porbably crab infested nob at my niece or any other child for that matter I would do time.
    Times like this I wish I had me license for the bike so I could go down and hunt the little scummy pervert down and beat him so bad that even his sister wont suck him off again. Vile little bastards.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

that young fella is asking to get raped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭bfocusd

That's disgusting, but to be honest it's not unusual, boys usually around 8/9 feel the need to show off, I've known 3 lads who done it thinking it was funny.
    several girls I know mentioned similar stuff too from when they were kids. One boy in particular flashed my mate several times while out playing, his mam seen him and laughed it off!
    Anyway majority of lads walk around hands down there jocks holding onto there Willy for some reason, that bugs the fook out of me and its disgusting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

They where teenagers me sister said. She felt nervous with them at the lights beside the car so didn't get a proper look but said at the glimpse she got they looked like teenagers.
    Me poor niece is fairly innocent even for a 8/9 year old. Sickens yer shyte things like that.
    Stick your fingers up or make a stupid face but pulling yer Micky out in front of a child is a bit much.

I agree, a fair few times ive called lads up on it, ones that walk with there hands down the jocks mostly,

I'd say something like it's not going to fall off if you let go. Or how does it feel being able to hold your ego in one hand..? Or if they really bug me, I mention, you've been searching around there a while now, I know it's cold out but really that long and you can't find it?

I'd place a complaint to the guards, they will continue to do it unless told off and if there parents know that should, I don't get into arguments, just take the p!ss, usually there is a few lads and they laugh and he takes his hands out.

Even little boys do check its still there, it's normal to a certain extent but flashing anyone let alone a child is completely out of order.. Has the girl said anything about it since? Were they wearing a school uniform?

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

bfocusd wrote: »
    I agree, a fair few times ive called lads up on it, ones that walk with there hands down the jocks mostly,

I'd say something like it's not going to fall off if you let go. Or how does it feel being able to hold your ego in one hand..? Or if they really bug me, I mention, you've been searching around there a while now, I know it's cold out but really that long and you can't find it?

I'd place a complaint to the guards, they will continue to do it unless told off and if there parents know that should, I don't get into arguments, just take the p!ss, usually there is a few lads and they laugh and he takes his hands out.

Even little boys do check its still there, it's normal to a certain extent but flashing anyone let alone a child is completely out of order.. Has the girl said anything about it since? Were they wearing a school uniform?

Christ, you're like the Penis Police or something...the long arm of the law wha?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭chelloveks

seanybiker wrote: »
    Me niece. She's about 7 or 8 I suppose. Not sure of age but she is old enough to walk and talk but she's still in primary school. I'm guessing 7 or 8. Anyways. Sister was at the lights down be park inn and me neice mentioned some young fella with a group of lads standing beside the traffic lights with his lad hanging out waving it at my neice. Sister didn't see anything, she seen the group of lads and got nervous at the lights when she could head them sniggering and laughing. Well fook that, if I caught the little bastard who finds it funny to shake his porbably crab infested nob at my niece or any other child for that matter I would do time. Times like this I wish I had me license for the bike so I could go down and hunt the little scummy pervert down and beat him so bad that even his sister wont suck him off again. Vile little bastards.
    Find out who it is and I'll come over with a rather large friend and beat the foook out of him so you don't have to! Little mother fooookers like that really need a sound beating

Haha god no, that's a new one though, im known as the ash tray police to my mates.. Dunno why?

It wouldn't be every week, I live near a primary school and shops, last thing the kids need is going to the shop after school when there's a group of lads hanging around fiddling with there fig..

I wouldn't start an argument or anything, just kinda mention it in passing if it's a situation where it's totally unacceptable..

chelloveks wrote: »
    Find out who it is and I'll come over with a rather large friend and beat the foook out of him so you don't have to! Little mother fooookers like that really need a sound beating

Your large man who beats up children sounds great and all but would you not be able to manage it yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

Me niece. She's about 7 or 8 I suppose. Not sure of age but she is old enough to walk and talk but she's still in primary school. I'm guessing 7 or 8. Anyways. Sister was at the lights down be park inn and me neice mentioned some young fella with a group of lads standing beside the traffic lights with his lad hanging out waving it at my neice. Sister didn't see anything, she seen the group of lads and got nervous at the lights when she could head them sniggering and laughing.
    Well fook that, if I caught the little bastard who finds it funny to shake his porbably crab infested nob at my niece or any other child for that matter I would do time.
    Times like this I wish I had me license for the bike so I could go down and hunt the little scummy pervert down and beat him so bad that even his sister wont suck him off again. Vile little bastards.

That is some messed up shti, he will do it sometime to the wrong woman or child and a man will catch him doing it and batter the living jayzus out of him.

Messing around as a teenager is part of being a teenager but pulling your micky out in front of a child is disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭dashboard_hula

Christ, you're like the Penis Police or something...the long arm of the law wha?

It's a crime.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

I was standing in Micheal st yesterday and a mixed group of 12-14 year old's going by their appearance walked by.One of the girl's said to the group (quite loudly)"Guess what lad's,I put my tounge in a condom yesterday".
    When I was that age we used to raid the orchard in St Otterans hospital for thrill's and get cramp's and the trott's from eating goosegogs.
    How the times have changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Fea.

God thats terrible, not only for your niece and your sister but for that young guy who must be delusional to think its ok to do something like that. He won't get too far in life if he keeps that up.

It also reminds me of something that happened me about 12 years ago now. Sitting in my car at the traffic lights, broad daylight but no other cars around. This guy steps off the footpath and stands directly in front of my car grinning but in the dirtiest looking way you can imagine. I'm heavily pregnant at the time and with a young daughter sitting in the back seat. She's high enough to see everything when suddenly this guy whips out his micky and starts waving it as us. Horrified my reaction was to distract my daughters attention by pointing to the imaginary pink elephants out the side window of the car while I'm hoping to god someone else comes along or the lights can go green so that I can drive away (even if it meant driving over him as he was standing in front of the car). Sad thing is, I still regularly see this guy and he's definitely not the full schilling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Says membersonly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

I remember a few years ago, my dad was on a boat going down the river with his friend. As they were going under the bridge, a guy walking over the bridge whips out his mickey, and starts pissin on top of the boat.
    Between the speed of the boat, and the tide flowing with them, they couldn't really stop as the stream of pee headed towards them. My dad managed to throw a coil of rope at him which made him move.
    Some people have a twisted attitude on life.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

bfocusd wrote: »
    That's disgusting, but to be honest it's not unusual, boys usually around 8/9 feel the need to show off, I've known 3 lads who done it thinking it was funny.
    several girls I know mentioned similar stuff too from when they were kids. One boy in particular flashed my mate several times while out playing, his mam seen him and laughed it off!
    Anyway majority of lads walk around hands down there jocks holding onto there Willy for some reason, that bugs the fook out of me and its disgusting

flashing aint normal for any kid and that $hit should be reported or dealt with in another non-violent way (jeering or embarrasing the culprit). Yeah i point at those lads who walk around with their hands down their tracksuits and say something like 'public masturbation is illegal'

Its usually the young fools who go around with their pants tucked into their socks, what the F is that about, they may as well have a sign saying 'im an idiot'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭as125634do

Hilarious thread ur like a bunch of aule biddies. When i was in school two boys.groped an 11 year olds abnormally large breasts but sadly the cute critters didnt get jailtime

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

pervs like that should have their nobs removed and stitched on to their foreheads

• Registered Users Posts: 8,583 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Closed account :confused: Seanybikers last post???

I was just thinking that too..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Out with a bang?

• Advertisement

One last wind up thread before he walks off into the sunset, I like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Hm weird, his facebook page appears to be down too. I only live around the corner from him. I'll ask him what's up.

Closed account :confused: Seanybikers last post???

ah nooooooo, please please mods let him back,
    everybody loves seany :)

ah nooooooo, please please mods let him back,
    everybody loves seany :)

Mods didn't ban him. He closed his account himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

Is he ok?

He's ok - Just taking time away from all this lark.

dlofnep wrote: »
    Mods didn't ban him. He closed his account himself.

sound mods ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

If seanybiker closed his account he would be seany-bye-bye-ker.

Sad day for the Waterford forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

dlofnep wrote: »
    He's ok - Just taking time away from all this lark.

That's good to hear but I think this close account feature is a balls of a yoke. Too final IMO.

Here's hoping Seany re-regs and re-joins us back here as the place won't be the same without him.

Suggestions for Seany's new username everybody?
    Surely one of the ones from the 'If Seanybiker...' thread. Seanywalker?

Advertisement