Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spider... on my floor... walking out of my kitchen...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 362 ✭✭SheFiend

Poor spider :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Mph .. I'm not looking at that thing. deal with it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

It might be a visit from Casper and he's helping you get rid of it ;):D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭MickySticks

403 forbidden? Never heard of one of those, they big?

LH Pathe wrote: »
    So how do you know how fast your going?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

click on the URL bar and hit enter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Convert it to kilometres and your all set cuddo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

Evil spider ran
    across the floor, he was fast
    But not fast enough

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

This comment might be more suitable to the conspiracy theories forum but....
    has anyone noticed that spiders seem to be getting bigger year on year i got one around christmas times that was almost the size of my fist:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Buddinplant

lol he be big, not as big as he looks under glass mind ya :)

This comment might be more suitable to the conspiracy theories forum but....
    has anyone noticed that spiders seem to be getting bigger year on year i got one around christmas times that was almost the size of my fist:eek:

Why would spiders getting bigger be a conspiracy?

Was one of them the guitarist from The Corrs?

ur throwin me off kilter, micky sticks I can do a 10 minute mile in my slippers but if the screws close in, it's faster

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

and this is probably me freaking out, but every time i look around laptop to check on it, the glass is further to the right... :eek: help me

Yuk! He's looking for you,Buddinplant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Just be happy its not this

Hot Lips wrote: »
    Yuk! He's looking for you,Buddinplant!

oh he was definitely not happy when i threw him out, turned right way up and made a bee line for the sliding door... that had me slamming the door shut ( sliding door doesn't slam :( ) and then i scare myself with my own reflection... not a good evening/morning....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Why would spiders getting bigger be a conspiracy?

Was one of them the guitarist from The Corrs?

Im saying nothing (looks around)

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Or this

KeithM89, thats... urgh! mine was a yorkie in comparison.

Feck!:mad:

That's a freakin alien,Damn you!:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

It's just a spider .... :rolleyes:

that camel spider one is blown out of proportion apparently, just looks bigger from the picture but they are fascinatingly nasty looking and big enough and ferocious things, and fast and smart and snide and sneaky will eat yer up anyhow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Tis a big male house spider like this http://www.gardenofireland.com/workbook/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/6325406225_2d75167c47.jpg but black.

have it trapped in a glass until i can get my shivers under control and hurl it out the window...

and this is probably me freaking out, but every time i look around laptop to check on it, the glass is further to the right... :eek: help me

dont kill it- its prob lost its job and on the dole and is bringn back dinner from his mams house cos they cant afford to shop this week:(

that camel spider one is blown out of proportion apparently, just looks bigger from the picture but they are fascinatingly nasty looking and big enough and ferocious things, and fast and smart and snide and sneaky will eat yer up anyhow.

Plus if you look carefully it's actually Two Spiders :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭scotty_irish

i read a thread in animal and pet issue tonight about trap, neuter, release. Can you neuter a spider? Or lob him out the door? Tell ya what, don't stand on him and let him go. be nice, don't be a ****!

I looked carefully 3 years ago, jennifer. xxx

i read a thread in animal and pet issue tonight about trap, neuter, release. Can you neuter a spider? Or lob him out the door? Tell ya what, don't stand on him and let him go. be nice, don't be a ****!

Indeed! I "hate" spiders. In the way that as a kid I was terrified of them and as an adult i'm not too fond of them either. The way they look, move etc, freaks me out.

But Spiders are so awesome! At least the ones we have here in Ireland are. They kill all the annoying insects around the house.

Also, there was a spider in my house about 6 months ago but i'm sure he's still around. And in that 6 months not ONCE has anyone come into my house and brutally murdered me. Coincidence? I think not!

I looked carefully 3 years ago, jennifer. xxx

Some people are of the impression that it's just the one specimen ;)

Sorry about that then. xxx.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

That thing is far far too big

EdenHazard wrote: »

You sound just like your mother!

EdenHazard wrote: »

That's what she said!

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭PHIDIAS

Jesus!:eek: What is that, my heart is flippin pounding. Hate spiders. Not looking at anymore on this thread. Nightmares on the way.

That's what she said!

here wait, I remember now having followed your suggestion I wasn't meaning length but what I meant was they both look further from the cam than they actually are, and hence appearing bigger - phew.

/nothing to do with my cock n balls folks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I love spiders. Give him to me, he can be my friend.

Don't know why people in Ireland are afraid of them. Chances of him killing you are a million to 1. Man up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Indeed! I "hate" spiders. In the way that as a kid I was terrified of them and as an adult i'm not too fond of them either. The way they look, move etc, freaks me out.

But Spiders are so awesome! At least the ones we have here in Ireland are. They kill all the annoying insects around the house.

Also, there was a spider in my house about 6 months ago but i'm sure he's still around. And in that 6 months not ONCE has anyone come into my house and brutally murdered me. Coincidence? I think not!

I've a spider that lives in the wing mirror of my car. He'd sometimes be out but once I start driving he heads back in out of the wind. Fair play to him, I say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

nkay1985 wrote: »
    I've a spider that lives in the wing mirror of my car. He'd sometimes be out but once I start driving he heads back in out of the wind. Fair play to him, I say.

I hate spiders but I wouldn't kill one. I had one hibernating on the wall in my bedroom for months until I discovered him dead on the floor one day...was actually quite sad:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Cover the house in petrol, then burn it to the ground, then run and never look back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

What we're seeing here is clearly the ghost of whitney :(

Hence the alien referance.
    I refuse to use the old rolleyes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭wilkie2006

They're also likely to call you a cnut behind your back and never pay their share in the cinema.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭wilkie2006

Hey OP, maybe it's a spider baby? You know, it has the body of a spider but the mind of a baby...

wilkie2006 wrote: »
    They're also likely to call you a cnut behind your back and never pay their share in the cinema.

and if you climb in with em they're likely to see you as a bedfellow and eat your end away, unperturbed. the jarhead in the picture found those dangling from his knob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Tis a big male house spider like this http://www.gardenofireland.com/workbook/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/6325406225_2d75167c47.jpg but black.

have it trapped in a glass until i can get my shivers under control and hurl it out the window...

and this is probably me freaking out, but every time i look around laptop to check on it, the glass is further to the right... :eek: [SIZE="1"]help me[/SIZE]

How do you know that it is a male spider ???

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    How do you know that it is a male spider ???

it had 9 legs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

wilkie2006 wrote: »

Not to mention claim social welfare* and smoke your joints**

* I guess at least they're not sitting around legless all day

** Happens after you've smoked your first four

Get this nurd off my case somebody - wilko out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Free the Spider one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

I like spiders. They're good company.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

• Advertisement
Advertisement