Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saorview anyone??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

ooops I missed page 2 there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭ClickityClick

One less thing to worry about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

Exactly which english channels can you get with the satelite? Also, can you get other countries' channels?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

You can get everything that is not tied to an exclusive SKY contract which is most channels you'd probably want to watch as it happens.

BBC1, 2, 3, 4, cbbc, cbeebies, ITV1, 2, 3, 4, Channel 4, E4, More 4, Film Four, Channel 5, 5USA 5* and the +1s Horror Channel, True Movies 1 & 2, Movies For Men 1 & 2, Sky News, BBC News, CCN, CNBC, Euronews, Aj Jezza, Russia Today, Chinese news (x2) various music channels but not any MTVs/VH1s.

Full list here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_free-to-air_channels_at_28°E

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭ClickityClick

All BBC, All ITV, Ch4, E4, all More, CBC, Travel Channel and several more. None of the Nat Geo or Sky channels. Too many foreign channels, don't know where they come from, even some Arabic ones. At least the script looked Arabic..... More than enough to keep anybody going.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

Sounds good, i really don't see the point in paying 300 a year to ntl or someone when you can get it for free.

It'd be interesting to know what dutch or scandinavian channels there are. They ogten have english language films an just put on dutch subtitles. Anyway, i could just get netflix for the bits and pieces rte or bbc dont have.

Advertisement