Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zooplus returns

• 17-02-2012 5:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭

Has anyone ever returned anything to zooplus.ie? I'm going ordering a new collar tomorrow http://www.zooplus.ie/shop/dogs/dog_collars_dog_leads/collars/pattern/232324
    But I'm stuck between whether to get a size 35 or 40, I'l measure his neck properly tomorrow but a rough measure with a measuring tape puts him at 32cm but I'v always had a problem buying collars for him as they always end up too big on him. My rule of thumb when I bought the last one for him was if it looks like it's too small to fit him then it's probably perfect, and it's still a little loose on him. Wouldn't feel comfortable walking him on a collar alone, think it might just be because he's got a small head and a lot of hair around his neck.

I'l measure his current collar and order whatever I think is right, but if it doesn't fit when I get it what are they like for returns/exchanges? It isin't exactly cheap so don't want to throw money down the drain.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I`ve returned stuff before. You just log in and send a message in My Zooplus then they get back to you with a returns form and number and you just send it back.

Advertisement