Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

waterford coast

Options
  • 17-02-2012 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

Hi,
    I moved to America a few years ago for work, like lots of other people. I was lucky enough to find my feet over here, but I'm looking to set up a web services company over here. I'm doing this with the plan to outsource a lot of my work to Irish people who work in web.
    I've been looking at photos of the Waterford coast to have on my site, but to buy them online is a lot for someone setting up their own business.
    If I could get someone to help me out and provide me with a photo, I hope it will be a good promotion for Waterford, and also for the person who took the photo, if the business takes off.
    Anyway, what I'm looking for is a photo of the sea, a little bit wild.
    If anyone might be able to help me or has any questions etc can you PM me.
    Thanks,
    Maggz

Comments

Advertisement