Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BOOM! caught in the act.

• 17-02-2012 10:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

Found this quite funny, its the president of Finland's husband having a serious good look at the Tasmanian born Princess Mary of Denmark boobs and gets caught.
    There is no getting away from this one, caught on national tv my friend :D

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8421188/princess-mary-blocks-cleavage-stare

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

He's looking nowhere near her chest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 671 ✭✭✭skipz

Sauve wrote: »
    He's looking nowhere near her chest.

Whats he looking at, her shoes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭excaliburhc

try this one :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2102230/Embarrassed-parents-girl-15-saw-swinging-sex-club-TV-programme-win-damages.html

"The parents of a 15-year-old girl who saw them on a TV programme cavorting in a swinger's club in Germany have won £160 each in damages from a broadcasting company.

The 15-year-old had switched on the programme to see her mother in stockings and suspenders in a cage while her father was dressed as Batman with a sex toy in his hand.

The couple had tried to sue the German TV company RTL for massive damages, claiming emotional upset for their daughter."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Triangla

Boobs are like the sun, you should never state directly at them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭Gophur

But, isn't the sole reason women show cleavage to attract attention? Do they not want people (men) looking at it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Lmfao....idiot parents

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Thread reminds me of this for some reason.....Or maybe it was the last post (excaliburhc's).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

Looks to me like he was looking at that medal thing, probably some pience of Danish royal paraphernalia.

In any case, what cleavage?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

What cleavage?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,133 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

skipz wrote: »
    Whats he looking at, her shoes?

No, the family jewels.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Her boobs must be on the opposite side, and opposite end off the table.
    either that, or your man its severely cock eyed!:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I would hazard a guess that he was looking at the jewels as he probably would have been more circumspect if he was copping a look at her tits. A man of his age and position would surely have mastered the basic tactics of surreptitious lechery by now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

He was looking for her cleavage, not at it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

BOOM!
    This is making its way into the sentences of people I know and it's really annoying. WFT does it even mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

try this one :D

have won £160 each in damages from a broadcasting company.

The couple had tried to sue the German TV company RTL for massive damages, claiming emotional upset for their daughter."

Now they can buy that dream house and car they always wanted :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

He was definitely looking for her cleavage, seriously two fried eggs there like.

It's his face when he's looking away, that was priceless.

The couple in the German swingers club... that deserves a thread on its own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Sky King wrote: »
    WFT does it even mean?

A paucity of vocabulary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

This is making its way into the sentences of people I know and it's really annoying. WFT does it even mean?

BOOM -Used as an oral exclamation mark but in a purely conversational context. Its function is not as heightened as the afore mentioned symbol so its impact is designed to simply reinforce ones point or statement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

From here maybe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,746 ✭✭✭Floppybits

skipz wrote: »
    Found this quite funny, its the president of Finland's husband having a serious good look at the Tasmanian born Princess Mary of Denmark boobs and gets caught.
    There is no getting away from this one, caught on national tv my friend :D

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8421188/princess-mary-blocks-cleavage-stare

She doesn't have much of a cleavage . :(

• Advertisement

Surely it's from FPS Doug - BOOM! Headshot.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭cosanostra

He was prob just looking in her direction and when she turned he looked away incase she thought he was checking her out but it ended up emphasizing it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

Can I just add my endorsement of every second comment here and say - what cleavage?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

it means :

BOOOOOOOM

get with the times grandpa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

The Durty Divil
    But I have to say my tongue would be hanging out as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

As mentioned, that Princess has a high opinion of herself, cleavage? I've put on my reading classes, nope, no cleavage there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

Imagine the rest of that dinner party and the converasation that followed between them it would be like BOOOM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

When you are bored ****tless at one of those dinners there really is nothing else to do.

Advertisement