Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relaxation massage

Options
  • 17-02-2012 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Does anyone know of a nice place in Cork or possibly Kerry that a couple could go to for a massage together? Preferably in a hotel so we could make a night away out of it and hopefully fairly reasonable. I would have thought that c. €50 per person would be a fair amount for a 30 or 40 minute massage. Not interested in spa packages as these can be quite expensive. Just a relaxing massage together.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

most decent hotels will have this available. In Cork city for example you have the Escape Spa and you could get a massage there (30 mins should be around 50 euro I'd say).
    Rochestown Park Hotel being another example.
    In Kerry you have loads of options too, Dingle Skellig have a nice place, I was there myself.
    Killarney would have places like the Plaza who have a Molton Brown spa, don't be too worried about the 'Spa' thing, I know they can be expensive but talk to them about a relaxing massage and I'm sure most decent places will accommodate you.

Loads of options really but the above is based on my own experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

Thanks for the reply. I guess what I'm wondering is which ones would be able to accommodate both of us at the same time in the same room.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Thanks for the reply. I guess what I'm wondering is which ones would be able to accommodate both of us at the same time in the same room.

not sure about that but sure as long as you get a relaxing massage isn't that the main thing! Personally I'd prefer to be on my own so I can close the eyes and drift away...last thing I'd want is to be chatting to anyone.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

I've often seen groupons for this sort of thing. If you want a bargain it'd be best to wait until you see a groupon come up on one of those sites and go with that. I often go to the spa in Fota. The cheapest there is €55 for a 25 minute one.

Advertisement