If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote Please Denon 2312CI

Options
  • 17-02-2012 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

Hi

Can I get a best price recession busting quote for the above and also the Humax Foxsat HDR Box please :D

Asked John before but he forgot :eek:

With Delivery to Kildare/Dublin area

Thanks...

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi SmithySeller.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

The Denon AVR2312 has dropped in price to £479.95 which is a steal :)
    The Humax at the moment is priced at £222.95.

I could offer free delivery on both items if purchased together to try and keep down the budget.

Let me know what you think. Both items in sotck and ready to ship.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭SmithySeller

Sorry Kenny but can just confirm which Humax Box that is at the price you quoted?

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey SmithySeller.

The humax box quoted for is the Humax Foxsat HDR 500GB:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/freeview-freesat-pvr/humax/foxsat-hdr500/huma-foxsat-hdr-500g

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi

Can I get a best price recession busting quote for the above and also the Humax Foxsat HDR Box please :D

Asked John before but he forgot :eek:

With Delivery to Kildare/Dublin area

Thanks...

.....I've actually got one AVR2312 which is off site in Dublin that I would clear at just £449.95 if any Boardie was interested...

http://denon.co.uk/UK/Product/Pages/Product-Detail.aspx?CatId=HomeTheatre&SubId=AVReceivers&ProductId=AVR2312

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Sent you PM John cheers...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal

Hi Richersounds guys,

I would also be very interested in your best recession busting price for a Denon 2312 including delivery to Dublin (or for pick up in Dublin - but I guess you can't organise that these days?)

Thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Nocal,

Thanks for getting in touch. :)

I can offer you a brand new shiny Denon AVR2312 for £479.95 and then £12.99 for delivery.

We have them in stock and ready to go. Unfortunately there is no option for collection in Dublin now. :(

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Grand stuff Chris (pretending to be Dave!!) - stick my name on one of those and I'll call you later if I get the chance or else I'll give you a bell tomorrow or Monday,

N.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Nocal,

Got one set aside for ya. :)

We're here to 17.30 today, also in 1-5pm tomorrow. :)

We can also call you if it's easier?

Looking forward to speaking to you.

Chris

Big thanks.

Amp arrived yesterday. Excellent service.

• Advertisement

Got mine too. Nice step up from the 1910 (of which I sold on adverts). Cheers to both John and Chris for being so accommodating :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.