Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS3 Saved Game Data Problem

• 17-02-2012 3:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi guys,

I loaded some movies onto my PS3 last night but the audio didn’t work unless I put the speed up to x1.5.

I read on the internet to reset the PS3 to solve this and I did that.

However it seemed to setup a new user account, and even thought all my saved game data is there, when I go into any of my games now it seems I have to start all over again and it doesn’t pick up the saved data.

Any help with fixing this would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Marcin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

So you came up against the film anti-piracy DRM Cinavia eh? No way to get around that unless you fast forward. Or you know, don't pirate movies. The "solution" you found was probably some guys attempt (and success) at humour, in the same vein as those who suggest to delete file system32.

No idea how to help you with your saves as I've never heard of that problem before now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Piorun33

That’s what happens when u smoke 1 and then start acting L I will learn my lesson thanks any way but films are working now so that’s a good thing J

Advertisement