Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday Funnies

Options
  • 17-02-2012 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭

Three women sitting in a bar having a drink.

Their boyfriends are all named Georgie.

One day they decide to name their boyfriends after soft drinks to tell the difference between them.

The first one says "I'll name mine 7-up because he's seven inches and always up."

The second one says "I'll name mine MOUNTAIN DEW because he likes to mount and do me."

And the third one says "I'll name mine Jack Daniels."

The others say "Hey! That's not a soft drink, that's a hard licker!".

She says "That's My Georgie!!"

Once, a couple went to India for a Holiday.

With them were their children, and both the children's grandmothers.

Taking her mother was the husband's idea, and the wife had suggested taking his mother.

On the way, his mother found the strange cities uncomfortable, and became quite cranky.

The man got very upset, but what could he say?

It was his mother being crabby after all!

For some days, he bore it in silence, but then he couldn't stand it any more.

He couldn't say anything to his mother, so he flared up at his wife instead:

"See how well-behaved my mother-in-law is?

Yours is nothing but trouble!"

Eight-year-old Sally brought her report card home from school.

Her marks were good...mostly A's and a couple of B's.

However, her teacher had written across the bottom:

"Sally is a smart little girl, but she has one fault.

She talks too much in school.

I have an idea I am going to try, which I think may break her of the habit."

Sally's dad signed her report card, putting a note on the back:

"Please let me know if your idea works on Sally because I would like to try it out on her mother."

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Once, a couple went to India for a Holiday.

With them were their children, and both the children's grandmothers.

Taking her mother was the husband's idea, and the wife had suggested taking his mother.

On the way, his mother found the strange cities uncomfortable, and became quite cranky.

The man got very upset, but what could he say?

It was his mother being crabby after all!

For some days, he bore it in silence, but then he couldn't stand it any more.

He couldn't say anything to his mother, so he flared up at his wife instead:

"See how well-behaved my mother-in-law is?

Yours is nothing but trouble!"

Very good,sounds like something anthony de mello would tell,there is a message in there for sure :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 funnyreally

:D goods

Advertisement