Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singer required for production duo - Electro-Metal / Industrial style

• 17-02-2012 4:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I am a producer making what i suppose what you could call electro-metal or industrial style music. I have several decent quality tracks ready to go and am working on more all the time.

I am seeking a singer who likes my tunes and can record their singing at home. The beauty of this project is that you can do it all at home and collaborate over the web - no band practice or lugging amps required!.

I posted a thread here in December and got a few enquiries but didn't really get anywhere. :(

If you meet the following criteria:

Have broadband
    Can record decent quality vox at home
    Can provide good examples of your singing
    Are genuinely interested in this project NB!

Please do get in touch!

Like I said I have had vague enquiries and dead ends before so I am happy to hear from anyone - I don't care if you're male, female, old young or whatever, if you can tick the four boxes above I would love to hear from you. I want to get crackin on getting these tracks finished ASAP though

Bands I would take influence from are Tool, NIN, Diatribe, Fear factory, Boys Noize, Justice etc etc

Here's a sample:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8495316/AaW%20-%20uwip%2028.mp3

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19 stopmoclay

Hey dude, you still looking for a singer? I can sing and scream and have my own high quality recording gear, your stuff sounds awesome, I'd be really interested in working with you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Hiya thx for interest sent you a pm there

:)

Advertisement