Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

League of Legends 2012

• 17-02-2012 4:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭

The league of legends is supposed to be coming back in 2012 with Bob Anderson, John Lowe, Eric Bristow, Keith Deller, Wayne Mardle, Dennis Priestley and Steve Beaton taking part.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 563 ✭✭✭buster180

Hope so, I enjoyed it the last time and enjoyed taking money of Paddy Power :-).
    I cant see Beaton playing in it as the last time the players had to leave the PDC to be able to play in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭pmy.murphy

That wasnt the case. Bob anderson retired because he wanted to. He didnt have to. Steve Beaton shouldnt really be in it, Hes still playing full time on the circuit. Maybe someone like Rod Harrington or Peter Manley should be in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 563 ✭✭✭buster180

It was the case, All the players were asked to leave if they played in the Legends tour.
    Here is an interview with Bob Anderson here from last October where he states he was asked to leave the PDC.

And i can also remember reading an interview with John Lowe where he states he was to leave the PDC if he played in the tour.

http://www.justinirwin.com/audio/ Go to Friday October 2nd and the interview starts around 19 Minutes in. Or just go to Itunes and look for the wrong bed podcast.

Advertisement