Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bottle caps

Options
  • 17-02-2012 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Mybeerandwine have closed their shop and gone online only....anyone know of a physical shop where I might get some caps in the greater Dublin area?

Could get them online but the shipping costs more than the caps....!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Contact one of the online suppliers and ask if they'll post them to you.

Thanks for the info about MB&W. Much better finding out this way than desperately needing some yeast in a few weeks' time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,611 ✭✭✭Blackjack

kenmac wrote: »
    Mybeerandwine have closed their shop and gone online only

ARSEBISCUITS!!!!
    That is more than a nuisance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

I was wondering, one of my mates lives over in rathmines and was telling me it was closed every time he went passed. Still thats a shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭willabur

to be honest it wasn't much addition.
    Would love to see a proper Homebrew Shop in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Cork Boy

Mountmellick isn't all that far away lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭spoofilyj

Cork Boy wrote: »
    Mountmellick isn't all that far away lads

Ya but its still a 3 hour round trip versus 20 mins, gutted the shop is gone, I know the selection was not the best but it was handy to pop in and pick up a few bits you might be short of.

Now i'll have to be more organised about it... Plus I always have to go to the post office to pick up deliveries as I'm at work when the post comes and i usually have to wait till sturday to pick up my stuff...

On another Note, I was in cork recently and the Helth shop in Paul Street shopping centre next to Other Realms is now doing Homebrew stuff which was nice to see, its fairly limited in what they stock but had most of the basics which I was glad tosee...

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Cork Boy

Jaysus 3 hour round trip? I thought it was much closer!

Incidentally there's a new brewery opened in cork too: http://www.elbowlane.ie/

Advertisement