Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Murdoch..

• 17-02-2012 5:25pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 994 ✭✭✭

has this old croonie the biggest balls ever for someone his age..?

so he tells all he will be launching a 'new' sunday newspaper very soon...

wtf.

seriously, who even would read the tripe he owns.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Well, The Sun is the highest-selling paper in the UK, so lots of people apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Junior Jacon Jeese Jurger

He has big balls for launching a newspaper?

Have you ever seen a Clint Eastwood film?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,133 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

has this old croonie the biggest balls ever for someone his age..?

wtf.

Millions unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

is there boobs in it?

not that i read that sort of thing... just wondering is all :rolleyes:

cant wait for it! :D

• Advertisement

The Sunday Phone-Hacker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Table Top Joe

I loathe his newpapers but if thats what people want then thats fair enough i think,just dont buy them...like me!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

I hope they do bring out a Sunday newspaper again. I havent checked my voicemail in a while, could do with knowing whats on there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 994 ✭✭✭carbon nanotube

Well, The Sun is the highest-selling paper in the UK, so lots of people apparently.

unfortunately, sums up the zombie brain dead society in which we live in now...

reality shows, x factor bladda bladda, big brother, talent boll0cks, the sun...

only about 2/3 newspapers of all publications in england are even worth a read

anyone who buys tripe like the sun would be from a below average IQ i would say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

I think he's a brilliant man. Shure here we are talking about him and his new newspaper. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

You may not like him, but please, continue with the free advertising.

• Advertisement

Is it time to start betting on how many issues of the new rag there will be before someone decides to sue?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

The apple never falls far from the tree:
    Observers of the current US election season have noted the prominent role of Rupert Murdoch’s reactionary Fox News Channel, which currently employs GOP and “Tea Party” partisans Sarah Palin, Glen Beck, Mike Huckabee, Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum, Sean Hannity, and others. Some have alleged that a television network carrying so many potential political candidates and propagandists on its payroll is unprecedented. But there is a precedent for large-scale Fox intervention into a political campaign.

In 1932, the German newsreel subsidiary of Fox News Channel’s corporate ancestor, Fox Films, intervened in national elections in Germany.

The candidate Fox supported was Nazi leader Adolf Hitler.

The basic facts are available in German historian Hans Mommsen’s authoritative study entitled The Rise and Fall of Weimar Democracy, which is translated into English and widely available in over five hundred libraries in this country. Mommsen, one of the most distinguished postwar German historians, is now Professor Emeritus of History at the University of Bochum. In Mommsen’s account of Nazi propaganda techniques, we find the following: “There was nothing that escaped the ingenuity of Nazi propagandists. A case in point was the use of film. Under Goebbels’ influence the party had begun to exploit the potential of the political propaganda film to an unprecedented extent as early as 1930. Such films were shown mostly in places where Hitler and other prominent party leaders were not able to appear as speakers. For the manufacture of outdoor sound film, the NSDAP turned to an American company, Twentieth Century Fox.“

http://tarpley.net/2010/09/30/in-1932-fox-helped-make-propaganda-films-for-hitler/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Why was this posted in AH and not News? Because AH is the online equivalent to the Sun that's why.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Most elderly mens balls are at their ankles so probably

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 994 ✭✭✭carbon nanotube

his balls are at them depts too but that wont stop a hottie asian from sucking them knowing that she will never be short of a few bob.

Advertisement