Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

another kildare boards beers night!

Options
  • 17-02-2012 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

k, second attempt at a kildare boards beers night in naas (we have had one in maynooth and second choice was naas)
    so i have created a poll to choose a date.
    get voting people! :D

which night suits ye for a kildare town boards beers? 1 vote

Fri 24th Feb
    0% 0 votes
    Sat 25th Feb
    0% 0 votes
    Fri 2nd March
    0% 0 votes
    Sat 3rd March
    0% 0 votes
    Fri 9th March
    0% 0 votes
    Sat 10th March
    100% 1 vote

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Pretty sure I can not mae one in Naas, though due to missing the Maynooth one I would support another Maynooth one;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Any night except the 25th of Feb. is good for me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭toexpress

Probably sounds completely dim right but having never been to something like this how do you know where the people are? Just so you don't go along and start randomly going round tables saying boards.ie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

toexpress wrote: »
    Probably sounds completely dim right but having never been to something like this how do you know where the people are? Just so you don't go along and start randomly going round tables saying boards.ie?
    People post their pics, in ladies lounge or gents club, or you know them, or you arrange to meet someone before hand

Beers are great craic, was at the gents club one over the weekend. Brilliant.

However there's a ladies lounge one on the third of march, can't afford to go to all. I'd be skint :)

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭december83

ok, so the date has been chosen
    sat 10th march.
    personally, this is the one date i can not make so those that are able to make it, fire away!!! im out of the picture for organising it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement