Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ginger of the Wildhearts pledge album

Options
  • 17-02-2012 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭

Hey, just wondering if there's anyone here who is getting Ginger (of the Wildhearts) pledge album. It a three CD album that is only available to those who have made a 'pledge'. I think it's coming out in the next few weeks.

Does anyone know when was the last time the Wildhearts played in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

Coburger wrote: »
    Does anyone know when was the last time the Wildhearts played in Dublin?
    Not a fan of The Wildhearts but last time I saw them in Dublin was 2003:
    http://www.last.fm/event/1050862+The+Wildhearts+at+Temple+Bar+Music+Centre+on+4+May+2003

But it does appear they played in April 2004:
    http://www.thewildhearts.com/2004/04/30/therapy-unable-to-play-dublin-show/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Got no time for Ginger at all, her played Hard Rock Hell in Wales in December and all he did onstage was moan that he was sick and tired of playing live and that he'd had enough of it.

A lot of people paid good money to see him and he acts the twat, Fcuk him and the horse he rode in on

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Coburger

scudzilla wrote: »
    Got no time for Ginger at all, her played Hard Rock Hell in Wales in December and all he did onstage was moan that he was sick and tired of playing live and that he'd had enough of it.

A lot of people paid good money to see him and he acts the twat, Fcuk him and the horse he rode in on

Yeah, that's pretty bad moaning like that on stage. I think I read about it in Classic Rock magazine.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

One very important thing to note on this album... Fyfe Ewing is playing on a couple of tracks!!!

I would buy it just for this...

Advertisement