Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Djouce & Maulin route

Options
  • 17-02-2012 6:43pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks,

I'm wondering if there's an obvious route between Djouce & Maulin so that you could hike both in one go (in that order too)?

I know the route up to Djouce is relatively straight-forward but it's a while since I've done it so can't remember if there's an obvious route back down towards Maulin.

Thanks for any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭mattser

Just follow the Wicklow Way off Djouce. Where the WW goes 90 degrees Right, toward Powerscourt Falls, go straight ahead and follow the well defined path up Maulin.
    Are you going out and back or 2 cars ?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Thanks for that - sounds very straight-forward.

It'll be a group of scouts going so we'll have a bus that will drop us off at Djouce and then pick us up at Maulin, which will save us any hassle with picking up cars etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

It's a motorway, you can't miss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭mattser

?

Advertisement