Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guitar Player looking for others in Wicklow

• 17-02-2012 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi,

I've been playing casually for more years than I care to remember. Been in a few bands (mostly rythym with a little lead and vocals) but never really went anywhere. I'd describe myself as good and always looking to improve.
    My influences would be mostly classic/contemporary rock, metal and alternative stuff both acoustic and electric genres. But I play a fairly varied amount of stuff.
    I'd love to meet up with others from a similiar background who would like to try get something together like jamming or even forming some sort of band.
    I'm based in Bray but can travel and I have a larger place in South Wicklow if we need more room. I was made redundant last year so (although I'm studying right now) I've plenty of free time. I should mention I'm 38 so although I love younger garage type bands, I might not be suited to this kind of thing ;)

Drop me a message if you're interested.

Thanks,

Al.

EDIT: After a few enquiries, I should make it clear that I'm not necessarily commited to forming a traditional rock band. While this would be cool, I'm interested in meeting anybody with a reasonable level of musical talent who'd be interested in making music.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Zombie box

Hi man do a bit of singin been with a few cover bands but not really interested in gigging at the minute just makin some music and fillin a bit of time don't know if this interests you livin in Gorey 31 years of age

• Registered Users Posts: 43 B1G Al

Zombie box wrote: »
    Hi man do a bit of singin been with a few cover bands but not really interested in gigging at the minute just makin some music and fillin a bit of time don't know if this interests you livin in Gorey 31 years of age

Hi Zombie,

Yup, I'd be interested in jamming.
    PM will be sent ;)

Al.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Spink99

Hi Big Al,
    I'm in Greystones, would be interested if you are still looking.
    thanks,
    Spink99

Advertisement