Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the come back seanybiker thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

Do you know him personally billythepig?

yea, a local biker from hillview, soundest fella you could ever meet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

yea, a local biker from hillview, soundest fella you could ever meet

I'd second that. He's lovely. His twin is a funny bastard too.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

ziedth wrote: »
    Closing and reopening your account is only a click of a button Billy.

Nope I'm fairly sure Sully's right. Once you close it, that's it.

As for Seany, if he needs a little break, fair enough. He'll come back when he's ready, I'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Nope I'm fairly sure Sully's right. Once you close it, that's it.

As for Seany, if he needs a little break, fair enough. He'll come back when he's ready, I'm sure.

That's a terrible set-up really. Anyway, I genuinely hope everything works out for Seany. I hope he comes back in some capacity soon and I for one will miss him about the place.

• Advertisement

That's a terrible set-up really. Anyway, I genuinely hope everything works out for Seany. I hope he comes back in some capacity soon and I for one will miss him about the place.

Why? You can just stop posting if your're sick of it or whatever, there's no need to close your account, unless you're looking for attention or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

Why? You can just stop posting if your're sick of it or whatever, there's no need to close your account, unless you're looking for attention or something.
    Just because he receiving attention does not mean he is seeking it.

dayshah wrote: »
    Just because he receiving attention does not mean he is seeking it.

Maybe, maybe not. He started a very dramatic thread that got people all riled up. Then he closed his account.

I'd say he didn't realise that it can't be reactivated so it's kinda backfired.

But then we'll never know now will we.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Remember the time he saved those orphans from the burning ship? At night. On his own. Rescued them all so he did. One at a time. Swimming to and from that sinking inferno.
    Or the time he saved the Mexican villagers from the bandits, taught them to stand up and fight for themselves so he did.
    He'll be missed round these parts

It's said (by those in the know) this song was written about him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

He's certainly not looking for attention, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't make such a suggestion. He closed his account without uttering a word. He just needs a break from the internet - no more, no less.

• Advertisement

dlofnep wrote: »
    He's certainly not looking for attention, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't make such a suggestion. He closed his account without uttering a word. He just needs a break from the internet - no more, no less.

Don't really care what you'd appreciate. It's my opinion. He was posting on a public forum, I liked him as a poster but think closing his account was purely an attention seeking thing, not that it really matters anyway. Good luck to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭ComfyKnickers

longshanks wrote: »
    Remember the time he saved those orphans from the burning ship? At night. On his own. Rescued them all so he did. One at a time. Swimming to and from that sinking inferno.
    Or the time he saved the Mexican villagers from the bandits, taught them to stand up and fight for themselves so he did.

It's said (by those in the know) this song was written about him

Now THIS was the urban legend stuff I was talking about lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

dlofnep wrote: »

Don't really care what you'd appreciate. It's my opinion. He was posting on a public forum, I liked him as a poster but think closing his account was purely an attention seeking thing, not that it really matters anyway. Good luck to him.
    Well your opinion counts for sh!t because dlofnep had a chat with him and you didn't.

He didn't go off in a huff. People only noticed he is gone because he is such a legend.

Of couse, as an experiment you can close your account and see how much extra attention you get.

dayshah wrote: »
    Well your opinion counts for sh!t because dlofnep had a chat with him and you didn't.

He didn't go off in a huff. People only noticed he is gone because he is such a legend.

Of couse, as an experiment you can close your account and see how much extra attention you get.

1. Don't believe everything you read.

2. He clearly did, closed his account when he could just have stopped posting if he didn't want to anymore.

3. I won't close my account no, I'll stop posting if I get bored of it.

4. You're very touchy, relax:)

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

longshanks wrote: »

he rescued them by driving his bike across the water.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ah jesus, did it really have to derail into this? :rolleyes:

Seanybiker will come back when he is good and ready. He has lost his original account, and was told that it would be gone forever once he did it. If and when he comes back, he will be more than welcome. Hopefully its sooner rather than later. I'm sure he will let us know on his return, if he wishes to do so. :)

I don't see the need for this topic especially after the crap being posted in here as of late. So ill lock it up.

Topic Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement