Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGC Saturday Casuals 18/2

Options
  • 17-02-2012 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

just wonderin whos ups for casuals 2morrow? im aware that many have gone to France to attend the Cannes tourny but im sure we have enough people here in Dublin to have 1 or 2 set ups.

ill be around with my friend Robin at around 3pm and will be hoping to get some games in for Marvel and MK.

spider-man-meme-1.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

I'll be in around 3 or so I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭stev0knev022

Might be in at some point.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Wont be in again til next Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭BourketheJerk

I'll be in around 4

I can't make it, sorry to Aido for not bringing in your MVC, had it for ages now. Can meet you in town during next week to give it back if that suits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Bananna man

Where do you's meet up? I used to play a lot of Street Fighter 4 and was thinking about getting back into it. Also, should I bring my Xbox fight stick? Haven't played any other fighters though. Might be able to get in later in the afternoon but not sure yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

Where do you's meet up? I used to play a lot of Street Fighter 4 and was thinking about getting back into it. Also, should I bring my Xbox fight stick? Haven't played any other fighters though. Might be able to get in later in the afternoon but not sure yet.

at the XGC on Liffey Street Lower Smithfield, Dublin, Co. Dublin

we usually meet at wednesdays and saturdays afternoons. bring a fight stick/controller and 5 euro to go towards the rented XBox. ;)

Liffey Street is nowhere near Smithfield :pac: It's in the city centre just at the Ha'Penny Bridge.

Advertisement