Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Irish School of Motoring Prices????

Options
  • 17-02-2012 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

Hi! I'm finished all me 12 lesson and just want one more lesson on reversing around a corner and to do a pre-test as well. I rang the ISM today but they finished at five so I thought to ask here for help. Considering taking a pre test as well a week before my test which is on the 9th of March. :eek:
    So, if anyone knows, what is the price for a 1 hour lesson and a price for a pre-test (using my own car). Thanks in advance.

Is anyone doing their test in Finglas and has anyone passed/failed there recently?? Just curious! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Discussion of named driving schools is against the forum charter.

You'd be best off ringing them being honest, you'll have to get in touch to book the lesson anyway.

You can also post in the Searching for a Driving Instructor thread if you're looking for recommendations.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement