Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great Service from Local Garage...

• 17-02-2012 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Just wanted to give props to the Newcastle Garage who serviced my car today. Not only did our service come in at 80euro less than what he had quoted me, he added a car collection/drop off and tank fill up service for us as we were stricken with family illness and couldn't drive anywhere. Rather than me cancel, they offered since "we were only down the road." Other times I've dropped the car in, they've given me a lift home (1 village over). We've been using them for our annual services and other things for almost 2 years and have nothing but great things to say, but today, after not being able to lift my head off the pillow, to have this kind of service, I felt the need to tell everyone!

Also, recently, when we were getting quotes for a new starter on my last vehicle, they came in at 250euro all in, while the garage in my own village quoted me 250euro just for the part.

Do yourself a favour, next time you want your car serviced for any reason, definitely give these guys an opportunity to give you a quote.

Advertisement