Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dishwasher repairs

Options
  • 17-02-2012 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi I am looking for someone to fix a dishwasher for me around the tuam area if anyone could recommend someone for me it would be great thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 DecQ

Hi Maddison1,
    I know this wasn't what you asked but I just wanted to let you know of our experience with a particular repair guy we contacted from Herald small ads.
    This guy replaced a pump and charged 115 euro. Dishwasher worked for a couple of days and failed with same fault.
    We contacted him and he said he'd sort it but needless to say he didn't return.
    My wife happened to meet him one morning at a filling station and he promised he'd come out and sort it or refund.....we still haven't seen him obviously.
    We had to buy a replacement washer.
    I can't post the guys details on the thread but if you don't want to get done in the same way we did, you can PM me and you'll know who to steer clear of.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 maddison1

Hi

A relative was able to fix it for me in the end. Thanks DecQ for your reply and advice.

Advertisement