Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ripplecom now charging per mb

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Chef-1st

thanks for the reply Venom.

Hey, Do you ever run speed tests to keep track of the performance?
    Be interesting to see how it performs in the evening, being that it's the business package, and you'd think businesses wouldn't be using it in the evenings.
    Have you ever really found yourself noticing the difference in the 20:1 contention ratio compared to the 40:1 ratio on the home broadband?

Chef.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Chef-1st

I found out the €60 is exclusive of VAT. It really costs €73.80 per month!!
    I can understand you guys sharing the bill, but that is way too much for the average home user.

I think ripplecom have finally admitted they can't do anything about the poor service I get.
    Only reliable part of their service is the billing every month. On the button each month, regardless of whether the broadband is working or not! Such a terrible company. No loyalty, no support. Just keep on billing for poor broadband, which technically should really be called midband.

Advertisement