Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for place to overnight (Hotel/ B&B) in Newbridge

Options
  • 17-02-2012 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    Can anyone suggest a place to stay overnight (Hotel/ B&B) in Newbridge, somewhere central maybe Main st. I would hope to overnight on a Thursday so not sure if that means I still get a midweek rate/ what. Anyone aware of any deals in such would also be appreciated. All information is welcome as local knowledge is the business.

Thanks again,
    Fi.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Damien360

The town is small and there is very little on main street. From each of these, the town is half a mile away with full lighting all the way.

I recommend: Hotel - Keadeen Hotel but it ain't cheap

or just around the corner from it .....the Oak lodge B&B 045 433204

put 203 the oaks newbridge in to google maps. It is the house off the main road behind the bushes. Point the map back on to main road and you will see B&B sign. Thats the one and I put my sister there for a wedding and she liked it.

It does seem to be always busy so book in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

http://gablesguesthouseandleisurecentre.com/

well known and well liked - a very short walk on the athgarvan road

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭fidero

Hi guys,
    Thanks for the suggestions. I stayed in the Gables & though it was great!!

Thanks again,
    Fi.

Advertisement