Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who to Replace Valencia With?

• 29-02-2012 2:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭

Ok - so on the assumption that Valencia will be out for a month and that I'm not going to hold on to him while he's injured, who would you replace him with?

I've currently £2.4m in the bank and Valencia stands me £8.1m. Therefore I potentially I have a maximum of £10.5m to spend.

My other midfielders are McClean, Bale, Silva and Dyer.

I'm the obvious options are Mata, Nani or Dempsey.

Mata has Bolton (H), West Brom (A) and Stoke (H)
    Nani has Norwich (A), Tottenham (A) and West Brom (H)
    Dempsey has QPR (A), Wolves (H) and Aston Villa (A)

Other options would be Gerrard (don't think so), Oxlade/Ramsey.

I'd like to have some United coverage so I think I'm leaning towards Nani....

I'm also planning on switching Aguero to Rooney in the medium term so I'd ideally like to keep £0.9m or have it easily accessible in 3/4 gameweeks time.

I'm going to post this in the new fantasy football forum as well - if I can find the bloody forum.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement