Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 5140i (builders phone)

Options
  • 17-02-2012 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi we have an old Nokia 5140i and its a great phone, survives all wear and tear except for a 1 yr old eating the buttons out of it! My boyfriend loves it too much to let it die and when we go to phone shop to see about ordering new buttons they just laugh at us!!
    There are a couple of generic brands of buttons out there but we have found from experience they are pretty crap! Have to be genuine Nokia buttons!
    Anyone out there with one of these that doesn't work anymore and would be willing to give buttons or anyone with any information on where to order them! Ebay has few but none say 'genuine' which says to me they are generic.

Have attached pic of phone to see.

Happy to buy cover and buttons as set if available

http://st2.gsmarena.com/vv/pics/nokia/nokia-5140i-00.jpg
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement