Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boarding kennels/home care for your Dog.

• 17-02-2012 9:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Looking for some advice/recommendations for someone to look after our Vizsla, while we are on holidays.

IMG_0777.jpg

Dublin south or west would be great. We got a name from this site already, but the woman (very nice) was booked up for our dates. Really want to find a nice home, and environment for her while we are away.

Any help would be great :)
    Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

@ bit further out than you are looking for but try www.woofys.ie! - have heard excellent reports.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

stackerman wrote: »
    Hi all

Looking for some advice/recommendations for someone to look after our Vizsla, while we are on holidays.

IMG_0777.jpg

Dublin south or west would be great. We got a name from this site already, but the woman (very nice) was booked up for our dates. Really want to find a nice home, and environment for her while we are away.

Any help would be great :)
    Many thanks in advance.

I have sent mine to p and e kennels
    In crumlin. The guy paddy is great who runs it! It is kennels and not a home environment but I know they are safe there! It is 15€ per night and they are very flexible with pick up and drop off times! Dogs were never "traumatised" coming back and never smelled weird! I don't think kennels are heated though but could be wrong. I did check out dspca kennels too but I didn't like the way dogs were "facing" each other. I would love to know about this woman though as I am looking for a home boarding, where is she based?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Lee1982

when are you going away?

Advertisement