Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to buy a garden shed?

Options
  • 17-02-2012 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

Hey,

just wondering where is the cheapest place in Dublin or that would deliver a garden shed?

cheers for the info.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭martinn123

Hey,

just wondering where is the cheapest place in Dublin or that would deliver a garden shed?

cheers for the info.

Try, www.steeltechsheds.com

they have a budget shed 8 x 6 delivered and erected at a good price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 danielle1970

We got a shed from Timbertrove last year, although they are more expensive the service was great and the shed looks fab! this is there website www.timbertrove.com

• Registered Users Posts: 37 walshkvn

This is the cheapest place I've found for sheds in Ireland. I was thinking of buying from them, and just came on to see if I could find any reviews about them. Nothing so far. The site again is http://www.gardenshedsforsale.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

Homebase Naas road have an ex-display shed sitting outside the store for a little over 100quid, sold as seen and dunno if they would deliver...

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭DanWall

Do you realy want the cheapest shed, they are rubish?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Cheapest i have seen is on donedeal, One seller is selling 8x6 sheds for €250.
    compared to €369 at most other places.
    Although i would imagine there is a massive difference in quality.

It depends on what you actually want to store in it i suppose..

I'm looking for one at the moment too, i had no idea what price they were, wasn't expecting €300+

Advertisement