Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boat mould found, but???

• 17-02-2012 10:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭

hi all again, im after coming across a nice boat mould for sale, but the only thing is its for sale in Torpoint, Cornwall uk. now ive priced the ferry return and its not cheap and alot of driving to be done. which would mean i would need to spend a night in the uk, which is more money then i have to spend.

Im wondering is there such a thing as heavy haulage couriers, that are reasonably cheap and will do a one off courier for me, either to be delivered to ireland, or i could meet them at the ferry port in the uk, which would be either swansea, or fishguard.

thanks in advance again people.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,337 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Put it up here http://www.shiply.com/ if it's on ebay even better as there is a quick link, wait for the guys to put up there offers and then pick one if you want.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭whacker1982

cheers fergal, ive just done that now, very handy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭martin46585

Have a look at the routes on www.handyhaulage.ie, and maybe some of these guys could take it back for you.

Not connected in any way to the site, though have found it very good on Irish routes......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,584 ✭✭✭✭Steve

I read the title and thought this was to do with a mildew problem. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭whacker1982

outbid on the mould, there will be more. thanks guys for yere help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement