Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sat 25th (next weekend)

Options
  • 17-02-2012 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭

There's a gang of us coming down to celebrate a friends birthday next weekend, well, Saturday night so I was just wondering if there are any decent gigs worth going to on the night
    I know ye must get sick of these threads so could ye just maybe post a few links to any decent venue or pub, places along the lines of Crane Lane, Cypress Avenue etc.
    Or any pubs or restaurant worth checking out.
    Also AFAIK, Ireland are playing a 6nations game that day so can you recommend a good pub to watch it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

A good place for breakfast the next day would be a bonus! We are staying on MacCurtain St.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

My band (Links in my sig) are playing in Door 51 which is a relatively new pub in Cork on the Grand Parade. Other good Music venues in the City would be Reardens, the Crane Lane, the Old Oak and Cypress Avenue.

Brekkie you'd be best venturing into town and hitting Puccino's on Paul Street IMHO for a great breakfast selection. Everything from a traditional fry up to a Belgian Waffle with Ice Cream!

Advertisement