If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for a Philips Micro System / Ipad docking station

Options
  • 17-02-2012 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm after a decent Philips Micro Hi Fi system that can also act as a docking station for my Ipad2. I've been looking at a couple and was wondering firstly if are they available? If they are available what would be the cost (to include delivery to Wexford)? The systems that I am interested in are
    • The Philips DCB352/10 or the
    • The Philips DCM2060/12
    Thanks

David:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi David,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'd need to have a chat with John about availability and price for both units above. He's unavailable at the moment and it could be Monday before I can get hold of him.

Would it be ok if I come back with more info on Monday?

We offer 2 Ipad docks, wouldn't have the same features as the Philips though. Check them out on the links below:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/ipods-docks-accessories/altec/octiv-450/alte-octiv-450

http://www.richersounds.com/product/ipods-docks-accessories/onkyo/sbx-200/onky-sbx200

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Thanks for the prompt reply Dave,

Monday is fine. I'd really like to try and get a Philips if it was possible.

David

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Decoda wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I'm after a decent Philips Micro Hi Fi system that can also act as a docking station for my Ipad2. I've been looking at a couple and was wondering firstly if are they available? If they are available what would be the cost (to include delivery to Wexford)? The systems that I am interested in are
    • The Philips DCB352/10 or the
    • The Philips DCM2060/12
    Thanks

David:)

David,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you - Neither the DCB352 or the DCM2060 are available to us at the moment but (just to delay you again :o ) I have emailed Philips to check ETA and availability.

We do have the DCM292 at €149.99 although it's only an iPhone / pod dock

If you want a serious Ipod / Ipod dock you can start with the DS3500 at €119.99 or the floorstanding tower DCM5090 which is a really stunning ipod / pad dock and it sounds great! - we can do that at €399.99 or if you are looking for a deal - I think I have one MCi900 which I can do at just €599 reduced from €899 - (Have a look at the spec - it's a streamer not a traditional docker!)

I'll revert as soon as I get news on the new range - shouldn't be long I'd expect a response over the next day or two..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Luis21

I love the way you keep advertising products that he is clearly not interested in.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Luis21 wrote: »
    I love the way you keep advertising products that he is clearly not interested in.

luis,

apologies if we are annoying you - we answered an enquiry for a unit that was not available in Ireland with a response outlining what docks we did have available.

When the Customer reverted to say that he wanted Philips we responded again with what specific Philips units were available - we did not 'keep advertising' anything - we just responded to a specific query as we try to do to the best of our ability.

The original thread is from February this year and I really can't see how it offends you but please accept my apologies if we have annoyed you or the OP.

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.