Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humble Indie Bundle: Mojam

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

damn it! beat me by 4 mins for posting this.

Great idea and an amazing way to raise money for charity. Especially interested in this one as an aspiring developer. Catacomb Snatch should be interesting as an Egyptian themed, Steampunk RTS

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭Nollog

I bought it like 4 hours ago, I just figured you lot would be quicker to post it but when I came here to comment there was no thread! :(
    Mojang and Wolfire will be tackling a real-time strategy shoot 'em up, with a steampunk, ancient Egypt theme! Oxeye Game Studios is crafting a dungeon crawler beat 'em up set in a post-apocalyptic World War II!
    It looks like both mojang and wolfire are making the same theme game.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

haha busy day today so not alot of time to pop onto the boards to write about it :D

aye you seem to be correct there, should be rather impressive. I seen on humble's twitter that build 1 of that game was already on the downloads page for people who have donated

Advertisement