Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Why do people cheat instead of just breaking up, if they are not married ??

• 18-02-2012 3:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Just spent this evening with a friend, who discovered her BF, has a long term girlfriend in another county by facebook. Why !!. She is upset, so why would a guy do this and get another girl involved by lying. Heard all the bull sh*t about men been programmed to spread their seed etc... my parents and friends parents and brothers etc... do not behave like this. She was genuinely very deeply hurt. NO EXCUSE. If you are not happy with partner, then leave, do not lie and drag someone else into your mess !!:mad::mad::eek: little boys !!:P:P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

What's the best thing about f*ccking your girlfriend's mates

..........They're not your girlfriend.

EVERY man will LOOK

Not all will Touch.

Why your mate's BF did this?

Maybe your Mate is a Mong.
    Maybe she hangs around with people who like to berate all men in general for the actions of one and use AH as a soapbox
    Maybe The other girl is nicer/ better looking / has a lovely fanny.

Oh wait............I don't have the answers, BUT

While we are generalising, why do slappers wear brown shoes.............. don't believe me? Know any slapppers? Check- quick, brown shoes. QED

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Girls are like bacon . . . . .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Where To wrote: »

Boil them for 20 minutes then simmer for a further 20 minutes per kg?

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭CrackisWhack

Same reason girls do it! Innit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Tweet0004

if guy/girl wants to play away fine, but no need to drag another person into it, and then lie that they are single. Shows a lack of respect for GF, but mostly just using an innocent girl, and says a lot about the guy - sad that guys can use people like this :( says a lot of what he must think about himself :confused::confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Cake and eat it.

Worse are the woman (or men) who will forgive their partner and lie to themselves that it wont happen again. If someone has so little respect for you that they will cheat, why would you want to stay together?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

Don't get me started on liary pr1cks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Tweet0004 wrote: »
    Just spent this evening with a friend, who discovered her BF, has a long term girlfriend in another county by facebook. Why !!. She is upset, so why would a guy do this and get another girl involved by lying. Heard all the bull sh*t about men been programmed to spread their seed etc... my parents and friends parents and brothers etc... do not behave like this. She was genuinely very deeply hurt. NO EXCUSE. If you are not happy with partner, then leave, do not lie and drag someone else into your mess !!:mad::mad::eek: little boys !!:P:P

http://www.sendflowerstomumbai.com/images/cake06.jpg
    +
    http://www.worldwidehippies.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/eating-cake.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 118 ✭✭jay phelan

Eh... Why do girls cheat instead of just breaking up, if they are not married?

I don't understand why men are pinned as cheaters as women do it too and just as much you! :confused:

I think you need to change the title to "People" instead of guys OP!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Why do you have more than one friend?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

Is it only guys that cheat.?

f guy/girl wants to play away fine, but no need to drag another person into it

What?

Did you even read that sentence?

If someone wants to cheat, fine, but don't cheat with a person? Do you want them to ride the dog?

I'm guessing you're blonde?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

if guy/girl wants to play away fine, but no need to drag another person into it, and then lie that they are single. Shows a lack of respect for GF, but mostly just using an innocent girl, and says a lot about the guy - sad that guys can use people like this :( says a lot of what he must think about himself :confused::confused:

Yeah the dude was an ass. But how the hell did your "friend" not know he already had a g/f? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Red21

Heard all the bull sh*t about men been programmed to spread their seed etc... my parents and friends parents and brothers etc... do not behave like this.
    Maybe they do, how do you know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

What an oddly temperamental post.

You're riding the roller-coaster of emotions I see.

been cheated on, but put it down to experience, and walked no fighting just left and met someone else. But see it from friends point of view, that she was used. If some one wants to cheat - fine, you are not married, do not agree with it. But man up, and say that you do not want a GF, do not lead some one on, and hurt them.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭mysteries1984

Why do dogs lick their balls?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭johnr1

Oh look !
    You're here spouting your bile about men as well.....
    This aint TLL, the responses won't be as polite.

Enjoy.

Because they can!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

been cheated on, but put it down to experience, and walked no fighting just left and met someone else. But see it from friends point of view, that she was used. If some one wants to cheat - fine, you are not married, do not agree with it. But man up, and say that you do not want a GF, do not lead some one on, and hurt them.:(

Oh god...it's you isn't it. You are that girl.

• Advertisement

Supposedly a dogs genitourinary system will not function correctly without frequent stimulation. :)

Oh how I wish I could use that excuse. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Captain Morgan Freeman

Where To wrote: »

In that case i prefer mine as pigs in a blanket.

Ill be suprised if anyone gets that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

johnr1 wrote: »
    Oh look !
    You're here spouting your bile about men as well.....
    This aint TLL, the responses won't be as polite.

Enjoy.
    If it was the LL the thread would be closed,guarantee it. Contrary to popular belief bitching about men and making sweeping generalisations about men is not allowed there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭johnr1

Dudess wrote: »
    If it was the LL the thread would be closed,guarantee it. Contrary to popular belief bitching about men and making sweeping generalisations about men is not allowed there

Howya,
    Yes, I know that, and yes I expect she will be infracted or whatever for what she wrote in the thread about cheating there.
    Then again she is new, so a little ridicule might work better. :D

Dudess wrote: »

We all know you bitch about our inability to satisfy ye all. :)

Quit rubbing it in!:mad::o:(

Sorry The Zohan, maybe some of us have balls, which other people lack !!. But, yes was cheated on, no row, just said bye bye, as felt well that is life, he owes me nothing etc... but understand girl cheat too. for me, it is just do not understand, why people just say listen not working need to play the field. i am off see you, pretty easy going about it. But to lie, now there is the problem, as someone gets hurt. it is done intentionally, and why.... because someone guy/girl do not want to be on their own. welcome to life;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Men cheat because they are not getting something from their girlfriend. Doesnt always have to be about sex, I mean if this girl was in another country it wasnt the reason. Maybe they just had similar interests that he didnt share with his missus (not saying it makes it right)

Ultimately the only way your friend will find out is by talking to him. (Come back and tell us when you find out coz we are all nosy ***** here)
    why people just say listen not working need to play the field. i am off see you
    If he said that you'd be on here asking why are men such bastards! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

Is it because all men are bastards?

Take that **** to the Ladies Lounge OP.

Me has a sneeky suspicion dis my be are spammer.

They must be getting more subtle.

I expect to feel an urge to buy a latex breast in the next few hours.

Ahh who am I kidding I've already bought loads. Yay :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

ah hetroworld problems

okay sorry, thought someone would be able to give an answer as to why guy cheat, i know, i know, but i am female and so looking at why guys cheat. Understand that girls cheat too, and do get an easier time because of it. Which is wrong. But would really genuinely love to know why guys cheat, as people say oh, they can be in love. which is fine, maybe the reason why we as girls hope they will change, and i really do not want to be that hurt again. An for what it is worth, the reason i posted was inititally because i was cheated on and was shocked, as most guys i know, in fact all of them do not cheat. Then it happens to a friend. So this is all new to me, and i am in my 20's... But still none the wiser, as to why guys cheat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

efb wrote: »
    ah hetroworld problems

gays don't cheat?

gays don't cheat?

no,not that, they don't have to listen to annoying generalisations and whinging from the fairer(sic) sex!

no, they don't have to listen to annoying generalisations and whinging from the fairer(sic) sex!

so lesbians don't whinge?

They do minge.

• Advertisement

not to me they don't!
    ;)

and are lesbians really gonna say- why are women bitches...

not to me they don't!
    ;)

hmmm I don't think that's necessarily a good enough measure.

and are lesbians really gonna say- why are women bitches...

why not?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

okay sorry, thought someone would be able to give an answer as to why guy cheat, i know, i know, but i am female and so looking at why guys cheat. Understand that girls cheat too, and do get an easier time because of it. Which is wrong. But would really genuinely love to know why guys cheat, as people say oh, they can be in love. which is fine, maybe the reason why we as girls hope they will change, and i really do not want to be that hurt again. An for what it is worth, the reason i posted was inititally because i was cheated on and was shocked, as most guys i know, in fact all of them do not cheat. Then it happens to a friend. So this is all new to me, and i am in my 20's... But still none the wiser, as to why guys cheat.

Genuine answer (and applied to both sexes) -- because some people are assholes. That's it. There's no great secret or mystery to it or any need to come up with an underlying psychological reason for it. The reason cheaters like that behave like arseholes is... *drumroll please*... Because they're arseholes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

. ... But still none the wiser, as to why guys cheat.
    Because in our evolutionary past cheating was advantageous. Although, most of us like to think our intellect has evolved to such an extent as to override the basic gentic forces which are 'encouraging' unfaithfulness, some people aren't able to resist the millions of years of genetic programming.

For example studies have shown that women are more likely to cheat on a partner when they are at a fertile time of the month.

• Advertisement

Women and men are both, studies would show, predisposed to cheating.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

i say the guy who has another girl friend i a different county is more like a friend in a different country that is a girl and your friend cant comprehend that their just friend
    so she just text you what she want you to say ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

This goes out to Tweet and all those heartbroken lovers out there, it'll be o.k, just wipe those tears away, oh yeah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

My question is why do women never, ever f*ck around on their BF's!?! Why are they so trustworthy and faithful??

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭sandmanporto

I bet you are sorry you asked that question here now. The replies will only make you feel worse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

guitarzero wrote: »
    My question is why do women never, ever f*ck around on their BF's!?! Why are they so trustworthy and faithful??

Cause dey got mad skillz, so dey cant do dat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭mickgotsick

bpb101 wrote: »
    i say the guy who has another girl friend i a different county is more like a friend in a different country that is a girl and your friend cant comprehend that their just friend
    so she just text you what she want you to say ....

Italian?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Because they're horny. Its that deep.

• Advertisement
Advertisement