Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obedience in Cloughran

• 18-02-2012 10:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭

Does anybody do obedience classes in Cloughran? How does it work eg we've done classes at DTI and it was a set course doing certain things each week but I've heard the Cloughran ones are drop in/pay as you go? Are the classes big?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Don't know about Colghran but Positive Dog Training in Sandyford have a max of 6 in their training classes, well worth a look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

marley123 wrote: »
    Don't know about Colghran but Positive Dog Training in Sandyford have a max of 6 in their training classes, well worth a look.

Sandyford is a bit far tbh - we're in Glasnevin/Drumcondra. Also they only seem to have beginners classes - he's already done obedience 1&2 in DTI.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭are you serious

Tk I dont do the obedience out in Cloghran but I do go to the ringcraft training most weeks, all the classes there are drop in and pay as you go for €5 i think the first time you go it is €8 but can not remember. The class size changes every week over in the obedience, the same with ringcraft. Last week if do say so it was a joke there was far too many there in the ringcraft with not enough "judges" From what I have seen the obedience has 2 classes almost every week, roughly 5-7 dogs per class, it would be divided between novice and advanced also.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Roxbb

I went once few years ago...would never go again tbh I walked out of the class didn't agree with size/layout of class or instructor...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

just hijacking this. What are the story with the obedience classes in Cloghran. Where can i get info on this? The only other classes i can find in Swords area are Dublin Dog Training at the Estuary Kennels which are 120 for 5 sessions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭are you serious

peteb2 wrote: »
    just hijacking this. What are the story with the obedience classes in Cloghran. Where can i get info on this? The only other classes i can find in Swords area are Dublin Dog Training at the Estuary Kennels which are 120 for 5 sessions.

I dont do the obedience out there, but I would say it is not as personal as the DDT classes would be.

Just have a look at my post above ;)

Advertisement