Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Depot Dublin 8

Options
  • 18-02-2012 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm considering applying for a job in the digital depot in Thomas Street in Dublin.

I'm moving up from Cork to Dublin so I don't really know the city very well. I was wondering if anyone knew if there was parking in the Digital Depot on Thomas Street. Has anyone worked here before ?

Also is Thomas street safe ? I've looked at google maps and seems bit rough in places.

Thanks,
    Jack.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭sarkozy

The Digital Depot has parking in the front and back areas to my recollection (I used to work in there). That's a good thing because Thomas St. can be dodge. That said, the 'dodgeness' of Thomas St. can be very localised; going from the Depot towards St. James' can get more dodgy but you wouldn't want to go up there so much; going towards NCAD gets a lot less dodgy. That said, anywhere in town can be a bit edgy and I wouldn't be overly worried about that. I mean, I live near the Liberties, and it's more or less fine, really, except around some areas. Thomas St. may not be the most exciting street, but some of the off-streets have some good butchers. You'll be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭higgins_j

Thanks for your advice,

Do you know if the parking is secure ?

Thanks,
    Jack.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Thread moved, this isn't an employment question

Advertisement