Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The TerroX mod

Options
  • 18-02-2012 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭

I know nothing about this mod but it's got to be the most over engineered mod I'v ever seen.
    Gorgeous though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Very nice indeed - bet it's 3.7 volt though...

I love the bells and whistles too but it's all pointless if it don't deliver the goods!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Yeah, eGo eletrickery in the switch.
    I have a feeling it's a school project or something.
    Nice milling and design but it would cost a lot to produce and still be a tank fed ego.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Is there any potential modders amongst us i wonder ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

That looks ridiculous

derra wrote: »
    Is there any potential modders amongst us i wonder ?

I'm just getting the parts together to start making some mods - dual 14500/18650 boxmods with VV using 6/10amp switching converters, they don't use as much power or get hot.

They're like the Denali and Dena boxmods - hopefully they'll work too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

tommy2bad wrote: »
    I know nothing about this mod but it's got to be the most over engineered mod I'v ever seen.
    Gorgeous though.

I'd go back to smoking before I'd tackle anything like that. Didn't even look at the vid, the pic was enough to scare me..........

mrplop wrote: »
    I'm just getting the parts together to start making some mods - dual 14500/18650 boxmods with VV using 6/10amp switching converters, they don't user as much power or get hot.

They're like the Denali and Dena boxmods - hopefully they'll work too!

Fair play to ya, looking at them there from this link...
    http://www.vapersforum.com/showthread.php?t=35591

Looking at the pdf as well, all double dutch to me!

Keep us posted.

Thanks Derra,

It was pretty good of Mamu to share those plans.
    You can vape LR dual coils at 5.5/6 volts with these mods which is the main appeal to me. Whilst they're not pretty, they'll outperform the expensive devices out there.

The whole cost of one of these comes in at less than €30 too...

mrplop wrote: »
    Thanks Derra,

It was pretty good of Mamu to share those plans.
    You can vape LR dual coils at 5.5/6 volts with these mods which is the main appeal to me. Whilst they're not pretty, they'll outperform the expensive devices out there.

The whole cost of one of these comes in at less than €30 too...

Can't argue with that cost! Love to be able to make one up.
    One thing i don't have is a 18650 and the 14500 i have gave up on me earlier.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

isn't using 2 batteries quite a bit more dangerous than just one? or is that just when they're stacked on top of each other?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Stacked increases voltage, in line increases time i.e. mAh.
    If I can find a pipe suitable I might have a go at an Epipe. It wouldn't have to last all day and could be a fun addition.
    I was 50 this week so apart from erectile dysfunction and Centrum Select, I don't have much to look forward to. Poking people with the stem of a pipe is a small consolation. :D

If I can find a pipe suitable I might have a go at an Epipe. It wouldn't have to last all day and could be a fun addition.
    I was 50 this week so apart from erectile dysfunction and Centrum Select, I don't have much to look forward to. Poking people with the stem of a pipe is a small consolation. :D

Happy Birthday mate!

These mods are parallel and the switching regulator has a degree of built in protection - 6 amps will pretty much power anything without overload.

Here's an epipe tutorial;

These pipes cost less than 2 quid on ebay!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

This has got to be the funniest post i've ever read here...fantastic! :)

Advertisement