Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ZP11

• 18-02-2012 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Have been using Revlon's ZP11 shampoo for a few years, its an anti-dandruff shampoo but is also solved my problem of itchy scalp [with no apparent redness or dandruff for that matter]. It has now been discontinued and I'm wondering if anyone knows of a similar shampoo out there. The worst of all for my condition is Johnsons baby shampoo!:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

I too was looking for that but came to the conclusion it had been discontinued. The closest thing to its minty soothing action is Head and Shoulders' Menthol:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-8Y-RQa5N5uyMOCC4P8juCPgtKFh3jiPHh3uwYKhot-ptQq-E

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭fourcats

That's interesting, when I googled ZP11 and found out was no longer made, one of the sites suggested Head & Shoulders Classic Clean as it also contains zinc Pyrithione [as I assume ZP11 did] will give it a try. Many thanks for taking the time to reply.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

Eviledna wrote: »
    I too was looking for that but came to the conclusion it had been discontinued. The closest thing to its minty soothing action is Head and Shoulders' Menthol:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-8Y-RQa5N5uyMOCC4P8juCPgtKFh3jiPHh3uwYKhot-ptQq-E

That stuff should come with a warning :) used it once in the shower and had to immediately rinse it out with hot water... felt like my head was covered in ice

Advertisement