Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registering as a Freelance web/graphic designer

Options
  • 18-02-2012 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

I have recently returned to Ireland after working abroad for a year.

I went on casual work job seekers allowance at the end of the December as I am only working 1 day a week.

I have done a bit of web design in the past and have had alot of interest from potential clients since returning home.

I want to go legit but at the same time don't want to lose my dole if I am only going to be getting freelance jobs here and there.

I see there is a back to work allowance scheme but I would have to wait until December to apply as it says I need to be getting allowance for 12 months.

I really want to do things above board.
    Is there any other path I can take? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 dannybhoy

Hi there where are you based I am looking for someone to help me with a project for college ...will pay well by the hour

Advertisement