Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very inconsistant Ego-T atomisers

Options
  • 18-02-2012 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭

Is anyone having trouble with the ego-t atomisers? I'm fed up with them at this stage, the inconsistent vapour production, Leaking, Leaking, leaking.....ARRGH!!

I just got another type B on friday, filled it up and it leaked all over my pocket.

Is there any other decent atomisers that don't do this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

The Biansi iMist is supposed to be pretty good. I've an eGo-C and it's pretty good too - the odd atty leaks but you get 5 replaceable atty heads when you buy the atomiser. The flavour and vapour are better than the T as well.

Cartomisers don't leak either. I'd forget about the T. All that leaking is a disaster.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I had the same problems as you, and got fed up.

I was advised to pick up some DCC's....and i haven't looked back since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭ROFLcopter

I have a pile of DCC's as backup, I might give the ego-c a go, how long does the coil last in them?

ROFLcopter wrote: »
    I have a pile of DCC's as backup, I might give the ego-c a go, how long does the coil last in them?
    go imist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Ages! I have mine for a couple of months and have only used a few of the replacement heads. The heads are separate components to the cone and base and you just replace them instead of the whole lot. I think a replacement pack of 5 is about 20 euro but they seem to last a long time and I'm still on the first pack.

The spike containing the wick can be removed from the coil in a few seconds and the coil and wick cleaned.

I soak the heads in alcohol after a week or so and pop a new one in.

I did have a dodgy atty that did cause leaks at one stage alright but the others have not leaked at all.

The iMist gets good reviews too but seems to be out of stock everywhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭bru.wicklow

well i must be one of the luckiest ego t users out there!a month off the fags now using mine and have had no issues with it whatsoever:ive have tried cartos,ego w and direct dripping on a 306 and none of them compere to it.id say i am lucky and its down to personal preference also:)first ego atty lasted 11 days,second one lasted till the end of the month.have just bought 2 clones and they are going grand so far. i know clones wont probably last as long but pricewise so far so good.should be interesting tomorrow as im going airsofting should be some questions when i start vaping:)

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

You should try the silicon/rubber caps for your tanks, will solve the leaking issues you have.
    I have some spare if you wanna try them out... Type A

or maybe something like this:
    http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/products/weekly-discounted-selection/ce4-xl-tankomizer-24-27ohm-smokey-black-product.html

I haven't tried them though

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

The ego-c coils last a long time for me, anyway, The wick gives out first....and I've rewicked a few times with mixed results. Even then you can use the coil for dripping if you have a porcelein drip tip....works very well.

Advertisement